STRATEGIC JOURNAL BUNDLE (YEAR SUPPLY)
With your purchase you will receive:
4 X High Performance Strategic Journal
“QUALITY IS NOT AN ACT, IT IS A HABIT.” – Aristotle
How it Works
The High Performance Journal is broken down into 4 major sections:
- In this section you will set your 3 major goals that you plan to hit over the next 13 weeks and then you will track your progress in the three actionable sections below:
The Monthly Plan – Where are the monthly milestones? What do you need to achieve by which date?
- The Daily Plan – Are your daily actions adding up towards the big idea?
- The 13-week roadmap – The Big Idea – 3 major goals
- The Weekly Plan – Are you on pace for the week?
CRAFTED FOR RESULTS.
TheHigh Performance Journal™ represents the perfect intersection of annual goal-setting and daily productivity. With a framework for tracking your everyday tasks, quarterly targets, and yearly goals, it also provides a template for conducting weekly and quarterly reviews and an outline for optimizing your weekends (so you always stay rejuvenated).
Every serious entrepreneur, career-driven high-performer, and even creative needs a journal like this.
“FOR EVERY MINUTE SPENT ORGANIZING, AN HOUR IS RETURNED.”
– Benjamin Franklin
- THE ONLY JOURNAL DESIGNED BY HIGH PERFORMERS FOR HIGH PERFORMERS
- RAPIDLY ORGANIZE YOUR BUSINESS AND IMPROVE PREPAREDNESS!
- TRACK PROGRESS AND PLAN RAPIDLY
- PERFECT FOR HIGH-PERFORMERS LOOKING TO GET ON TRACK FAST AND SEE REAL RESULTS.
WHY USE JOURNALS? HERE’S WHY: A recent study from Princeton University (and the University of California), proved that students who write their notes on real paper actually learn faster and retain information better than student who used technology like a laptop. Here’s why:
- Writing engages multiple parts of your brain
- You fully process your thinking by writing by hand
- Memory cues for later recall are improved
Most importantly, digital devices are designed to be distracting. If you’re serious about focused work to get results, then digital devices will hurt you by tempting you to multi-task when you should be working on your next deal.