X: The Ten Commandments of Negotiation
In “The Ten Commandments of Negotiation” you’ll discover
- Creative Negotiation:
- There are many ways to create a scenario that helps you profit more without being unethical or pushy.
- Real World examples:
- Strategies and tactics in the book are reinforced by examples you can easily follow so you are never left with only the theories. Apply valuable tips you discover quickly like…
- Ways to increase your chances of getting a good deal:
- Learn the steps that myself and others have taken to ensure that you don’t get taken advantage of!
- How to properly position yourself:
- Get your offers accepted quickly and reduce your chances of failing
- The psychology behind negotiations
- There are little known truths that every top negotiator has at their fingertips
The Close : 7 Level Selling
The BlackBook: Meeting’s Journal
In “The Close: 7 Level Selling” you’ll discover
- The hidden language of selling and the 7 Levels of Agreement and learn to use them to rapidly boost sales. You’ll also master storytelling so you will sell easily to anyone (without being pushy or in-authentic).
- You’ll get simple, step-by-step instructions on how to master the Art Of “The Close” so you (or your sales team) can rinse and repeat this very profitable process.
- Even if you are new to selling (or think you would not be good at it) this book will show you the proven methods to becoming a TOP 1% SALES PERSON fast
The Blackbook Journal organizes your daily activity with prospects so that you have the advantage in any call, meeting, or active negotiation.
Helping you craft every conversation you have so that you are well-informed, prepared, and never taken advantage of.
Breaking down each conversation into the most important parts so you can remember whats important and get your desired result
Designed to help you get results daily, eliminate confusion, and win negotiations
Helping you form habits that will make success not only optional, but inevitable